February 12, 2010

Be my Valentine

On Sunday, it is Valentine's Day - love, romance and appreciation is on the list, and of course gifts ... Flowers and chocolate are all very well, but just in case I have also made a compilation of what every girl really wants.

  • Something flirtatious. This silk romper is from Victoria's Secret.
  • Hot shoes you actually can walk in. My favorites are a pair of leather brogues from Jil Sander.
  • An it-bag like the Bucket Drawstring Bag from Reiss.
  • A camera to keep memories that you share. My camera just broke so I badly need a new one.The Canon PowerShot G11 would be great.
  • Something genuine... Sabine table lamp have a mixed modern and antique feel.
  • Something luxurious and warm. The blanket in wool and cashmere from Hermes is perfect.
  • A classical furniture that last forever as Eames DAW Chair.

♥ For Him I will wear the silk romper and buy the Heraldic Clubs Bow Tie from Ralph Lauren so he can have something on, too ♥

No comments: