January 24, 2011

Wish Upon a Star

On Wednesday it is my birthday, and as always I have a wish list. Hehe.

First, a weekend trip to Rome to face the sun would be lovely this spring. Otherwise, a Hermés blanket to warm up with until the Swedish summer arrives, would be welcome. Since I have lost my gold earrings that my dear friends gave me, I am now in need of a new pair, Vintage Chanel button earrings in gold would be a good fit. Also, my wallet got stolen this fall, it would be great to have something to put cash in, like the Louis Vuitton Boétie. On the list is also a lampshade of feathers from Kamelo and who would not want the lion in tin from Svenskt Tenn. And last but not least, a diamond ring would make me glad...

"No request is too extreme...
When you wish upon a star"


If this wish list feels a bit heavy, I will be very happy for a greeting too. ♥
.

No comments: