March 26, 2007

Continental Styling - African Touch


Usually I don't wear clothes that is very colorful or have strong patterns, but if I do I always blend it with neutral colors as seen on this picture were I've used the white jeans to get a more soft feeling. This is really a perfect spring outfit for a day at work.

- Boutique Jewels Leopard Print Pashmina Shawl
- Stella McCartney Sea Grass Thong Sandal
- David Yurman Tiger's Eye & Pave Diamond Ring
- Cole Haan Straw tote
- 7 for all mankind Flynt Stretch Jeans
- Paul Smith Swirl print scarf
- David Aubrey two stranded bauble and bead necklace

2 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

What a lovely blog you have.....glad I found you

Extravaganza said...

Thank you so much, happy someone likes it :) Welcome to my blog, hope to see you soon again!