March 20, 2007

What's in her bag?


My top essentials:
Gym club membership card, lots of business cards, a pocket book if I get bored, a note book to write down everything I have to do and remember, my purse including bank cards, old receipts, coins, photos, id, etc. Very important is of course my keys and my Sony Ericsson K750i mobile phone so I can talk to my friends (for hours). I also always bring Stella's "to go" perfume (just in case), my iPod loaded with hundreds of great songs for every mood, Dolce y Gabbanas hand cream, the Rosebud Salve, Gucci sunglasses for bright days, glosses glosses glosses, and my Burberry agenda for planning my busy days. Whats in your bag?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link.
You have a very nice blog, with many inspiation.

Extravaganza said...

Thank you Suzanne, and so you do on your blog! :)