November 30, 2007

Designed by me


This is a photo of one of my interior projects I did for a client. My goal was to create a very simple and clean design for this room, but at the same time cozy. So to succeed with that I chose a warm dark chocolate color for the walls, that also toned down the bright color of the sofa. Since the room has huge windows (not shown in pic) I did not have to work a lot with the illumination - but as always it is very important to add a couple of point lightings for the right impression. When I had done that I decorated the room with just a few selected furnitures and accessories to keep the spacious feeling.

My Scandinavian customer was very pleased with the result, meaning I am happy too. :) If you like it and want my help just send me an email! jeanette@jrattfeldt.com

No comments: