July 3, 2007

4th of July menu


Finally I'm back! I've been so busy the couple of last months so I haven't had time for blogging. Thanks for your patience!

Tomorrow we're celebrating the Independence Day in US so I'm preparing a dinner with a Swedish/European touch for my friends.
As a welcome-appetizer and aperitif I will serve Tattinger champagne with a small plate of French cheeses and fresh figs... and the rest of the menu looks like this:

Starter
Crayfish Canapé
Beverage: Champagne

Entrée
Garlic roasted tenderloin with a mix of early produce seasonal vegetables and melted lemon butter
Beverage: French Red wine

Dessert
Strawberry Compote with lime mousse and Savoiardi biscotti
Beverage: Italian dessert wine

After dinner we will have coffee and liqueur/whiskey/cognac to 70% dark Amedei chocolate.

Happy 4th of July to you all!
If you would like to have the recipe of any of the courses, just write me!

No comments: