July 22, 2007

A touch of Italy with Pinot Grigio & Antipasto

Isn't these lacy summer days wonderful, everything seems so much easier - what to wear, what to do, what to eat..! Today I'm going to have a nice plate of Italian antipasto in the afternoon sun, and with that I will serve a cold glass of Pinot Grigio.
- A bottle of Pinot Grigio - why not try the Tenuta S.Anna. I also like to have some water to this kind of food since its kind of salty, Pelligrino is perfect!
- Dates wrapped with Bacon
- Fresh boiled Asparagus
- Mozzarella and Tomato salad
- Big olives
- Italian Prosciutto
- Galia Melon
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Crostinis and tapenad
And as always you need fresh bread, I prefer a sourdough. I like to dip the bread in a EVOO and balsamic mix, and sprinkle with some Fleur de sel.

No comments: